Montag, 7. November 2011

The best-of thingy!

I've been working on a Dragon Age Tribute for a few days and now it's finished. I hope you like it. =)






Since I am working very much on tribute songs lately I've decided to add a tribute section to the "best of"-"Epilouge album aswell. It will be again a two part album, one part updated Tears Of A Child-Songs and the second part only tributes. "The Black Swordsman" and the Dragon Age song are a foreshadowing of whats to come. I've also planned a tribute to Satoshi Kon, one of my favorite anime directors. (RIP)
Maybe I am going to do a Zack Snyder Tribute as well... I don't know yet.
However! I am looking forward to do this, especially the Satoshi Kon tribute, which didn't make it onto the last album. :<

However!
Have a nice day/night, wherever you are.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen