Freitag, 7. Oktober 2011

Born From An Update!



Random stuff:
I am still working on the new album "Born from a wish", but have also started an other project. I am writing on a book based on a dark-fantasy world I've created. I am putting much effort in this world and really hope to finish it in a way I can live with it. After this is done, I'll start on writing a book based on the storys of my tears, since I've completed the storyline today and I am really looking forward to it. Uskaja is a huuuuuuuge project and I really love it, but I hope that I'll get enough experience in writing from it, to do the Annarchy Story in a proper way. If somebody is asking himself why somone like me, whos not capable of writing a single sentence in english without an mistake or grammar error, is writing a book, here's the answer: 
I am writing it in my first language! =p


Back to topic:
I've finished the tribute part of my third album and will now emerge in writing stuff for plot! :>
The Tribute part lasts an hour and the plot thingy will be at least 45 minutes long. 
I've uploaded the full version of bramble blast, the song that I've used for my trailer, hope you like it. =)
I've also designed the last tear, looking forward to show him to the world. 

*Update for the update:
A new trailer appeared!
Welcome the last Tear!

Have fun, don't hurt yourself and see youuu.
 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen